I love DIYs. I also love slumber parties!! So here are some fun crafts to make before or during a slumber party with and for your very own AG doll!!! 😀
- Of course, you’ll be needing a bag to hold everything. Or a luggage case!
- And a sleeping bag. I rolled Nicki’s up and secured it with two hair ties!
- Here’s a bedding tutorial, in case sleeping bags aren’t your thing. It also comes with a pillow and pillow case tutorial, so you can use that for your sleeping bag too 🙂
- Every doll needs their beauty sleep! Grab this tutorial to make a sleeping mask.
- Don’t forget your doll’s plushy!!!
- Tooth brush and toothpaste are a must. If your doll has a retainer, make sure to pack it!
- Pajamas and clothes for the morning. Duh.
- A camera to capture all of the fun times!
- Your doll’s laptop or phone/mp3 player/tablet to watch funny videos and listen to music!
- A hairbrush and hairties, not DIY, of course.
- Some midnight snacks, including: popcorn, candy, and goldfish crackers.
- Your doll’s favourite movies!
- Makeup, if you want it!
- A good attitude 🙂
Have fun at your very own dolly sleepover!! 😀