Summer is almost here! I know, I know, it’s only March… but it’s not that far off. So, we need to get prepping, and start creating things for our dolls so we have them in time for Summer. I found all of these on Pinterest, so I know there are definitely more ideas! I’m going to be continuing to add ideas, so let me know in the comments if you find any you think should be on here! Have fun, dolls!
Food (Lots of candy because that’s what Summer is for!)
Hey everybody! Here is how I made a few perfumes for my doll’s vanity set I’m working on! These are super easy, so here we go!
What you’ll need:
- A perfume bottle image (I found mine in a beauty brands magazine, but you can use some you print off since you’ll be ‘laminating’ them with clear tape.
- Clear tape
- Hot glue
- cardboard or stiff paper
Begin by putting tape over the images, and cutting them out. Then hotglue the perfume image onto the cardboard. Cut the image out again, and then make a triangle shape. Cut off the tip, and bend it at the top. Glue the bent portion onto the back of the perfume image, and voila! You have doll perfume 🙂
I love DIYs. I also love slumber parties!! So here are some fun crafts to make before or during a slumber party with and for your very own AG doll!!! 😀
- Of course, you’ll be needing a bag to hold everything. Or a luggage case!
- And a sleeping bag. I rolled Nicki’s up and secured it with two hair ties!
- Here’s a bedding tutorial, in case sleeping bags aren’t your thing. It also comes with a pillow and pillow case tutorial, so you can use that for your sleeping bag too 🙂
- Every doll needs their beauty sleep! Grab this tutorial to make a sleeping mask.
- Don’t forget your doll’s plushy!!!
- Tooth brush and toothpaste are a must. If your doll has a retainer, make sure to pack it!
- Pajamas and clothes for the morning. Duh.
- A camera to capture all of the fun times!
- Your doll’s laptop or phone/mp3 player/tablet to watch funny videos and listen to music!
- A hairbrush and hairties, not DIY, of course.
- Some midnight snacks, including: popcorn, candy, and goldfish crackers.
- Your doll’s favourite movies!
- Makeup, if you want it!
- A good attitude 🙂
Have fun at your very own dolly sleepover!! 😀